There are Other Things Happening: Blog-a-thon Day 24
This is more of a follow-up post to yesterday’s Justin Bieber problem. Here is the thing (and I guess I will just dive right in)… I spent a little bit of time researching the whole dilemma. Now mind you I didn’t research it that much because honestly I didn’t care. But either way, I have “Justin Bieber arrest” in my search history. But then it hit me, that I was devoting time to this and that’s sad. So I decided to put some actual research on various places to find lists of actual news stories from yesterday. So these are from a bunch of stories that have been compiled from wherever:
- There is protesting and riots in The Ukraine.
- The currency of Argentina is probably worth less than a piece of Wonder Bread.
- South Sudan stopped fighting… which is big since I assume they fight all the time.
- There is apparently a Canadian bill that could be passed banning “conspicuous symbols of religion”.
- Child hunger and homelessness is at a new high.
So there are just a few rather important news stories that you very well may have not heard because we were so obsessed with a small child who drove a car he can’t afford… drunk. So I highly recommend doing a little bit of searchy, searching for current events.
You know what else is another current event? I have a vlog channel. So you should watch the video below and SUBSCRIBE for more videos.
Make sure to leave your comments on all things life and current events. And comment, share, and subscribe for more musings.